Rates & Services
Updated November 20, 2015.
|Dogs & Cats (please inquire about other animals and rates).
Service area: 5 mile radius of 144 Mills St, Morristown, NJ
Pet Care Visits
Approximate 20 minute visit, includes pet and house care such as walking dog, cleaning litter box, feeding, taking in mail, watering plants, etc.
Monday – Friday from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- $20 per visit: 1 – 14 visits per month for up to 2 pets
- $19 per visit: 15 or more visits per month for up to 2 pets
- $5 extra per pet for more than 2 pets
All Weekend & Mon. – Fri. from 4 pm – 9:30 am
- $22 per visit for up to 2 pets
- $5 extra per pet for more than 2 pets
Dog Boarding (our home)
Your dog simply becomes a housepet in our home.
For completely house-broken dogs aged 6 mths. or older (no marking, excitable/submissive urinating in the house).
Stay includes living in our home, walks, runs in fenced yard, playtime, hugs, etc.
We will need a copy of vaccinations for our files (Bordetella, Rabies, Distemper/Parvo).
- $50/24 hrs. ($2.08 per hour)
- $80/24 hours for 2 dogs from the same family ($3.33 per hour)
We prorate per hour after the first 24 hrs. (ie. If your dog boards for 36 hrs, you pay for 36 hrs, etc.)
Boarding drop-off and pick-up is by appointment only.
Appointments will be set at mutually convenient dates and times between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm only (7 days/week). Sorry, we only book confirmed dates (no tentative dates will be penciled onto our calendar). Please choose a time when you know that you will be able to drop-off and pick-up. If you are not sure of when you can drop off and pick up, please make the arrangement to drop off for the day before you leave and pick up for the day after you return. You can also arrange for us to transport your dog to and from your house.
Dog Obedience & Puppy Training
$95 per training session (sessions usually run 1 hr. or more)
Does your pet need a ride to the Vet, groomer or to and from my house for boarding? Have you forgotten to buy pet food?
- $40/hour ($25 minimum); Clock begins and ends at 144 Mills St, Morristown, NJ.
Pet Sitting/House Sitting Overnight (your home)
Arrive at your house between 7 and 8 PM and leave between 7 and 8 AM.
Includes pet/house care such as feeding pets, dog walks, turning lights on/off, etc.
- $75 per night up to 2 pets
- $18 for additional Dog Walking and Pet/House Care Visits during
- $5 extra per pet for more than 2 pets (pertains to each overnight and each visit during the day)
Dog Walk & Cat Care Visit Cancellations
- No Charge – 3 days before and for emergencies and bad weather (snow, ice…)
- $5 charge/visit – 2 days before
- $10 charge/visit – 1 day before
- $15 charge/visit – same day
- Full fee charge/visit – if we are on the way to your house.
Boarding & Pet Sitting/House Sitting Cancellations:
Please book with exact dates in mind. We do not pencil in tentative dates onto our calendar. Cancellations and changes are discouraged; changes may not be able to be accommodated.
- No charge – more than 3 weeks before start date or for emergencies
- 50% of total – less than 3 weeks before start date
- 100% of total – less than 1 week before start date or if you return home early
Last minute Pet Care Visit & Boarding requests or last minute changes:
- No charge – notice given 3 days before
- $5 charge/each request or change – notice given less than 3 days before
Holiday Fees (see holidays below):
- Boarding: – $10 extra/day ($15 for 2 dogs) for all holidays listed below
- Pet Sitting/House Sitting: -$20 extra/night for all holidays listed below
- Dog Walking and Cat Care Visits: -$10 extra/visit on major holidays -$5 extra on other holidays.
- Pet Transportation and Supply Pick-up: $10 extra/hour on major holidays ($10 minimum charge); $5 extra/hour for other holidays ($5 minimum charge)
- Christmas/New Year’s (12/23 – 12/26; 12/31 & 1/1)
- Easter (Sat. & Sun.)
- Memorial Day (Fri. – Mon.)
- Independence Day (7/3 – 7/5)
- Labor Day (Fri.-Mon.)
- Rosh HaShanah (starting 4:30 pm on eve before)
- Yom Kippur (starting 4:30 pm on eve before)
- Thanksgiving (Wed. – Sun.)
- Christmas/New Year’s (12/27 – 12/30)